Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, July 27

Sick as a.........dog.

No photo today I am not at my best. After I blogged last time I threw up around ten times. Mama and Papa were so worried about me. I was moaning in pain. We were all up all night. This morning I am much better......feeling great actually. That'll teach that Mama for yelling at me.
Mama took me for a long walk early today after she saw I was feeling better. Later in the evening I got to go play with Gina(The black schnauzer up the street) Her owners are a family and they have two kids who adore me. I love going there.
Mama, Papa and I went to bed early. We need to catch up on our sleep.
Boy, I am glad I feel better.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

sorry to hear you were sick last night...feel better!!

Shamu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home