Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, July 29

A doggie visitor!!


Nothing bad happened with the dogs at the park. They are still there. Mama checked today.
We went for a very long walk today (to make up for yesterday)
And the best of all was today my friend Gina, the black schnauzer from up the road came over with the two kids who own her. We had so much fun! I ran around the backyard with Gina. Papa gave the kids orange pop and chips. I tried to bully the kids into giving me some but, Papa caught me and I got in trouble.
Mama showed the kids the poodle room(The room dedicated to me upstairs) And the kids went wild! The little girl told Mama she wished it were her room.
Too bad missy! It's all mine! I got here first and this is my family! My poodle room! I like the little girl very much, but, she ain't getting in on my stuff.
Anyhow, had a ball today. I will sleep like a baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home