Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, July 30

I'm sleepy!


I hate this photo of me. It looks ike I work at Wal-Mart doesn't it? Anyhow, on to my blog. So I told you yesterday I had so much fun I would sleep like a baby right? Well, I did sleep like a baby. I was up every two hours! First it was too hot, then I couldn't find any room on the bed because Mama and Papa kept tossing and turning. The next time I woke Mama up was at 2:30 because I was thirsty. She was sleepy and confused so she brought me to pee. Naturally, I didn't pee because I didn't have to. I hit her with my paw. Finally, she figured it out and brought me to my water bowl. I drank the whole bowl! Then I ate some kibble. We went back to bed and just when Mama was falling asleep I got an itch. I scratched so hard I shook the bed. Papa woke up and got upset so Mama put me on the floor. I waited around ten minutes and jumped back on the bed. Woke Mama up again. She seemed very upset with me! Finally she went back to sleep but, she was not happy. How the heck does she think I feel??? Hey, If I can't sleep, nobody's gonna sleep. These are the rules in the house only those two havn't figured them out yet.
Anyhow, due to all the night commotion I slept pretty much ALL day. I did go for a long walk with Mama and also scoffed a bit of Papa's steak... pretty much though my day was ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...... i needed it!

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Chiquita, I love Wal-Mart....just not the uniform...heh heh.
Anyhow, Mama knows better to dress me these days. I won't walk an inch when she does so she does not bother. HELLO MAMA......Fur.....Fur in the summer!
You think she would understand being portuguese and all but, she is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Bye Chiquita!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger glor said...

Chelsea...I hope your mama isn't preparing for you to get a job at Walmart! You better watch her carfully for the next few days...I've heard bad stories about very smiley people at Walmart that attack customers when the walk through the door! Let me know if you need back-up Chelsea. You know my number.

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glor, Mama wouldn't dare put me to work. There are child doggie laws ya know.
Mama should get a job at Wal-Mart though just to get a discount on doggie treats and toys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home