Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, July 24

Turkey Burgers rock!


We went to a barbecue today. Papa came home from up north today. We all went in the truck and drove to the barbecue. I love going for car rides. At the barbecue Mama fed me some of her turkey burger! So yummy in my tummy! I even had some sherbert for dessert. That was dreamy. I played outside with my toys and slept a lot today. I had such a nice time today.
Mama tried to take me out a few times but, I never went poop. I guess I will have a good one tomorrow. There is something to look forward to!

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Dear Chelsea and Chiquita...do you know that both your names start with a C... Cool!

I hate car rides too...no fun...make my tummy funny.

Mommy let me sit on her lap on the balcony yesterday. It was nice.

Shamu

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Chiquita and Shamu......I go in the car ALL the time, not just for the vet, that is why I love it!!! They take me everywhere with them. Boy, do I have them wrapped around my finger!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

That's cause your spoiled and weird cause your a dog....we cats are too dignified to go in cars...

snif snif

Shamu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home