Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, July 28

I need a walk!

Feeling better from throwing up but, Mama did not take me for a walk today! I was only allowed to play in the backyard. We started to go for a walk but, one of our neighbours came out of the house and told my Mama to take me back home. Some homeless people in our neighbourhood were really drunk and out roaming our street with their two dogs. One is an aggressive pitbull. I think I could take him if I had to....well, if Mama was there to protect me. Mama took no chances and scooped me up in her arms and went right back home. Mama is so afraid of anything happening to me. Mama called the police. We stayed in the backyard.
The other neighbour who saw the man called the police too. Apparently his little girl witnessed one of the men staggering and he tripped over this own dog. He fell hard on the cement and hurt his head.
Mama, Papa and I stayed in the backyard for a long time. Then we saw the homeless people in the park with the dogs. The police came. The dogs were trying to jump on the police. The police warned he was going to shoot the dog. Mama was crying! Crying for the dog! Mama pretends she hates the dog but, I know she feels sorry for the dog. She always tells me it is not the dog's fault......it is the owner's fault that the dog is mean.
Anyhow, Mama took me inside and I never got to see what happened! I think the dog is ok though. What a crazy night we had!
Never got to go for a walk so I had to pee in the backyard........that's my washroom. I hope Mama takes me for a nice walk soon. I love being carried around the neighbourhood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home