Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, July 22

Fun Friday for me!


I had the best time today! My cousin Samantha came over and we played. We had so much fun. There were a lot of visitors to the house also. The furnace man came to do some inspection. Ew, I did not like him. He was mean kind of and made a crack to Mama about me. He chuckled and said "Oh is that the dog to beware of" Pointing to the sign on the door. Quick thinking Mama replied "This one is nice, the other one we put away".
So I am not a guard dog but, I am not one of those wussy dogs either ya know! I can bark when I have to. Anyhow, I growled at the furnace guy just to let him know I aint no pushover. Then he left. Later in the afternoon another guy in a uniform came to the house. He has the same kind of uniform as the mail man (who by the way I can't stand) But, this guy was nicer.
I jumped all over him and was very friendly. He was so nice and said he had a dog too. Mama brought me inside and we watched from the window. The man was using some kind of weird spray can underneath the garden. Oh! I guess he is trying to kill the wasps! Papa got stung the other day by the garden and I am telling you......it was NOT pretty. His arm swelled up pretty bad. I guess that is why this man came over to kill the bugs! I wonder if he could do something about the butterflies in the backyard. Mama laughs all the time at me but, I am scared of them. I don't know what they are capable of!
Anyhow, Mama took me for a long walk and then I got to go to Gina's house and play! Gina is a miniature black schnauzer who is my friend. Her owners are a nice couple with two kids who I adore and ofcourse, they love me as well.
I slept like a rock. It was fun running around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home