Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, August 2

Left at home with Papa


I slept all morning. Mama and I slept in and cuddled until 11am. I love the fact that she is not working. Papa and I love having her home. She takes care of us. Especially me. Mama took me for a long walk early afternoon.
I was having a nice day until Papa announced he was going to play golf and then Mama left to go see a concert.
WITHOUT ME!
If I was one of those dogs who tore stuff up this would be the time to do it. But, I will restrain myself. I know for a fact there is steak in the freezer and I am not stupid to make them mad at me. I wil get them back somehow. I will hide one of Mama's slippers - that will just drive her nuts. She hates when she can't find something!!
Speaking of Mama someone really should remind her that she is turning 37 this year.......in dog years that is like five years and a month..... I don't know if she would mind me telling you she went to see the Backstreet Boys...... she says she is only going for her nieces but, I think she is using it as an excuse. I have witnessed her drooling over Howie. Howie's a Backstreet Boy for those of you who may not know. How I know all this stuff is beyond me.
Ha Ha, due to the thunder Papa never went golfing after all.
I guess Mama's slipper is safe.........for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home