Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, August 22

Grand Monday

















Today I had fun. I played almost all day. Mama took me for a long walk. We went to visit Audrey the 90 year old lady up the road who just loves me. I love her too. I always jump on her and Mama tells me to relax but, I just simply cannot contain myself when I see Audrey! She makes a big fuss everytime she sees me which is exactly what doggies live for.......well, that and a good chunk of protein. Anyways, I licked Mama's face so much to Thank her for taking me visiting. I love going out and love seeing people. Except the mailman. I hate him. I bark like a MEAN ole guard dogl whenever he comes around. I surprise myself sometimes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home