Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, August 23

Can ya dig it? I can.


















I spent a good part of my day digging. Yes, this is something I recently started doing. I am not even sure why......instinct I suppose? Mama gives me a little bone and I have to go and dig it up somewhere. She gave me a biscuit and I dug that up too. It seems I have to hide all my good treats. I just never know when another doggie may come by or even Mama may try and eat my bisquit. Hey, I have seen her eat just about everything else...why not??
Mama and Papa follow me around sometimes when I try and hide stuff and it really irritates me. The minute I notice them I must re-dig up whatever I buried and find a new place. I don't trust those two! I can't hide the fact that I have been digging though, you see my fur is so long now that those two always can tell what I have been up to. This means I'll have to go get a haircut but, I am hoping Mama and Papa forget about that. I don't like going. It is very intrusive and my bum bum is itchy for days. They think they make you feel better by dolling you up in a ribbon or a stupid bandana. It really makes things worse. You feel even more silly.
Anyhow, had a great day, walked with Mama and hung out with Papa. I think I need to get and get my bone. Talk to you another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home