Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, July 14

Hazy and Lazy

I woke up bright and early at 7:30! I was ready to play! I jumped all over mama and kept licking her. She was not too happy about that. I kind of got in trouble and told to go back to sleep. I waited and then did it again at 7:40, 7:55, 8:04, 8:17...finally mama said a word she usually only says when she stubs her toe or drops something and got out of bed! Yeaaaaahhh! Time to play! Mama brought me outside to use the washroom and I came back in and ate my breakfast. My gourmet dog food I have every morning. It's no name gourmet though. I'm not that much of a diva ok?
I cuddled with mama while she ate her cereal and as usual, she gave me a few small bits of it. Not too much though - mama always explains to me that my bum bum is way too small for all that fighburr?? Whatever that is? Anyhow it is yummy.
Papa was watching golf today so I cuddled with him on the couch and played with his socks that he dropped on the floor. I love socks.
Mama took me for a walk but, after I did my business she had to carry me. I was panting a lot. It was very hot and I was tired. Mama tried to give me water but, I did not want it. I just wanted to be carried. We came home and there was a big storm! Normally I would be scared but, papa was barbecuing so I braved the rain and stood outside with him. The grass was very wet. When I went inside mama used that "stub her toe" word again as I crossed the clean kitchen tiles. Not sure why?
Papa cut up some steak and mama fed it to me.
I have the best parents ever! I need to lie down. Digestion can be such a chore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home