Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, July 17

Things to do on a Rainy day

Papa went to play golf today so pretty much mama and I hung out together all day. We cuddled all morning on the couch and watched movies again. Mama loves doing that on a rainy day and yep, it was a rainy day. Mama kept crying through one of the movies. Humans are so strange! Mama doesn't even know these people and she was going through a box of kleenex. I'd hate to see her if she had some real drama to deal with. Like I do. For example, I had to poop outside in the pouring rain! Didn't see me crying, although I didn't like it very much.
Anyhow, on the food front I had a great day! A little dry cereal, a little bit of chips, some steak and for the first time mama let me have the stick when she was almost finished her popsicle. Mmmmmmmm it was so good and seemed to bring enjoyment to mama who laughed while I licked that stick dry. Why would she rent movies to make her cry when she can just watch me all day and be happy?? Some people are just never satisfied.
Mama took me for an afternoon walk, after the rain and I jumped in all the puddles. It was fun. I walked pretty good today and only had to be carried in the final block home stretch. Mama kissed me a lot and made a big fuss.
Papa came home and we had dinner. My favorite part of the day. Then we all cuddled.

4 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to be the most literate and well educated poodle in the world. I've never seen a poodle write so well. In fact, I've never seen a poodle write at all. I've heard of people trying to write their names in snow but a dog actually writing on a computer is just beyond me. We should get you on the tonight show. Does your "mama" have a blog of her own?

DVB

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Yes my mama has her own blog!!! The link is on the right of my blog page.
Ofcourse I am well educated and articulate. I am a poodle. Not a slobbering lab, not an angry classless pitbull......I am a poodle. We are refined animals. So refined in fact we think humans should be peeing on the grass.
I thank you for your comments though oh wise one. Do you know LENO? Can you get me a gig?

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Hi Chelsea,
Yes you are very articulate, but I was unhappy when you said that lab's are slobbering...my cousin Millie is not slobbering...well only when she's hot and has been drinking water. But she is a very very sweet lab...Cousin Mimi is not bad too but she't too hyper and pees in the house.

I didn't like the rain...and nobody gives me steak!

Tata,
Shamu

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hi Shamu, I love labs. I just meant that they cannot contain themselves sometimes and slobber. I do it too but, ever so daintily. You see I have a very small tongue which is why I thought I could get away with saying that. Mama got mad at me too because she loves your cousin Mimi a lot - maybe I just got jealous and wrote that. Truth is Shamu I don't particularly like other dogs......did I mention I have a thing for cats???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home