Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, July 20

Human Females are strange!


Papa took Mama to some big discount clothing store in the middle of nowhere. I got to go too but, I had to stay in the car. Yes - I said car. Papa's truck has to get some scratch removal done since he was told it was brand new when he got it but, the scratches on the hood and kid's sock in the back seat were signs the place lied to Papa. Anyhow, after a lot of letter writing and bad words, Papa got his way. Papa is driving a car for two days. I don't like it. The sun was blaring down on my face and so was the air conditioning. Mama cuddled me the whole way but, I was put off.
While Mama went shopping I stayed with Papa in the car. It was fun. Papa went and got food from Wendy's and he shared it with me. We went through the drive thru so that I was not left unattended. I had a piece of burger and some french fries. Yum yum in my tum tum!!!
Mama came back with a huge bag of clothes and proudly showed them to Papa. She was so happy today. I don't get it. I hate clothes. Mama tries to put them on me and I freeze up and won't move. I guess Mama doesn't have fur........well, between you and me she does have fur but, not nearly as much as I do. Mama is portuguese so she is a little furry.
Anyhow, dinner is in the works and I need a fix.
My food is like Mama's clothes. Makes me happy and all fuzzy inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home