Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, July 19

Are you lonesome tonight? I am

No photo today as I don't want to be seen. Very upsetting day. Papa went to play sports today and mama went out. Mama was all dressed up and talking job interview jibberish again. I was really mad at her. I even pretended to kiss her before she left so I could smush the lipstick around her face. Nobody will hire a lady with lipstick all over her face. Only crazy people wear make up like that.
Anyhow, they left me alone for hours.
Mama came home with gourmet dog biscuits she bought in some poshy poshy neighbourhood called Yorkville.
Yeah, whoopdie do! I need attention! Who cares about gourmet dog biscuits. No, siree, not me.


What flavour did you say they were? Well, I guess it would be rude not to try just one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home