Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, July 10

Mama's Little Angel

Mama kept telling me I was her little angel today because everyone kept saying how well behaved I was at the barbecue. I'm no fool. I know when to lay on the sugar.
I had my very first hot dog today. Barbecue leftovers from yesterday. I loved it! I gobbled it up and plopped on mama's lap to kiss her. I also got chicken! Man, I LOVE that barbecue. If I wasn't fixed I would.....oh nevermind. I just love that gorgeous silver machine.....
Mama took me for a walk and we went to a big park. I found a tennis ball! Brand new! I carried it in my mouth all the way home. A few people told my mama in passing that I was the cutest dog they ever saw. Is this supposed to be a newsflash? Mama smiled at them and said "Thanks". She already knows I am the sweetest dog around.
That mama is a smart woman.
I need another nap. The five of them I had today were just not sufficient.
Bye

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Dear Chelsea,
Your lucky you get hotdogs and steak and chicken...I get tender vittles..that aren't so tender if the sit for awhile. Mommy won't feed me people food. She only gives me cat food (hiss, growl). She's mean!! Mommy she saw you last night...how come we don't get together...oh yeah I forgot, I'm a cat and your a dog..and I'd probably just hiss and growl anyways!

Stay cool today. Thank catness for air conditioning...

Shamu

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hi Shamu, your mom never saw me, your mom saw my mama.
My mama loves your mom alot and I think they talk about us all the time.

I have this thing for cats.....but, that is another blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home