Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, July 8

Down but, went out!


Once again mama and papa seem very busy. I was sad today. Mama was home all week from work and she barely spent time with me. Well except for our walks, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner together, cuddling on the couch and sleeping in her bed. I heard her say she has an interview on Monday! You see my mama was laid off from work last Thursday. She promised me she was going to spend lots of time with me and now she is going to try and get a job! I am so upset! I was withdrawn and slept almost all day. Mama took me for a walk but, I didn't feel like it. My bum bum still hurts from the monster groomer lady. It was also way too hot. Mama carried me and kept whispering in my ear that I was a lazy bum bum!
Mama and Papa were busy all day once again! Later in the early evening we went to my granma's house! My mama's mother. I love her so much! She made a big fuss over me. I hope my mama and papa were paying attention, they could learn from her! Then I saw two of my mama's sisters and they too made a big fuss! This perked me up. That was the best part of my day except for the hamburger patty mama gave me for lunch.
I am going to bed now. I know something big is happening here tomorrow. That wooden thing papa built is done and there is new furniture in the back. Maybe they are having a celebration for me? Another birthday party perhaps? I had one in February and I literally had my cake and ate it too. Man, I am hoping there is more cake tomorrow. I will let you know. My paws hurt from typing. Bye.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

You should be a comedian
that was sooo good.....

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Dear Cousin Chelsea,
Mommy bought a digital camera yesterday. She says she is going to take pictures of me so that everyone can see how really cute I am...she sometimes says I'm dumb too...but I just ignore her when she says that. I went out on the balcony today. The door was open...but there were no birds to chase, so I just came inside and flopped on the floor. I'll get mommy to send you some pictures when she figures out her camera...

Have fun eating cake.

Tata,Shamu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home