Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, July 12

I got Garbage Gut


I had a rough night. I could not sleep it was too hot. I woke mama up at 2am to play with me. She thought I had to go to the bathroom but, I did not. I wanted her to throw the tennis ball and she would not. She was a little preturbed for some reason. Then at 4 a.m, I woke her up to put me down on the floor. Then I threw up on the floor. Mama had to clean it up and she gave me some water. I was scared. Why was this gross stuff coming out of me? I have eaten chips in the past? The chips I had were kind of spicy though. Mama was eating them and dropping crumbs so I ate them. I also had a hotdog again yesterday. I had some of my own food. A little of mama's ice cream cone and papa gave me a few pieces of his hamburger. Man, am I paying for it! My tummy really hurt today. I slept until noon with mama and then I slept all afternoon. We did not go for a long walk today. Mama said it was too hot and I was not well. I will have to cut down on the snacks for the next little while........hey what's that noise? Someone is eating chips. Gotta go!

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Hi Chelsea and Chiquita,
I tried the garbage thing awhile ago...mommy was shocked cause I had never ever done that before. I wanted to see what it was like..it wasn't worth mommy getting so angry.

Talk about fur balls....it grosses me out so much that when I have to get one out I do a backward scoot...mommy thinks it's funny...yeah I'd like her to have a furball and see if its funny.

It's too hot to do much...even with AC...I just lie on the kitchen floor now...mommy thinks I'm crazy especially when I keep lying down right behind her..she almost stepped on me yesterday...I still didn't move...it's too hot...i want to shave my fur off!!

Tata,
Shamu

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hairballs? Is that the itchy stuff around your bum bum? You cough those up? Yuck.
It's good to be a dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home