Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, July 13

Another scorcher!

I spent the morning cuddling with mama. We watched THE VIEW. I snuggled my ears close to mama because the women on the show kept yelling at each other and debating over something I did not understand. I played outside also. Today was hot again. I drank a lot of water half the day and the other half I spent going pee. I had two afternoon naps and then smelled the poulty seasoning!! I had my very own chicken breast for dinner. It was so delicious. I feel much better today. My tummy is like brand new! Mama took me for a long walk later this evening. I pooed four times! I feel like a whole new dog. We got home and I cuddled mama on the couch again. She gave me my daily vitamin which I chomp really good with my teeth. (I never chew my chicken or steak, I just gulp that whole!)
Mama brushed my teeth with my beef flavored toothpaste and then I went to bed. What an exhausting day!

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Dear Chelsea,
It's true...mommy saw your mommy on Sunday..not you. I'm old...I sometimes get Catzheimer's dementia...but don't tell mommy...she just says I'm stunned!

Glad your tummy is much better...it's so hot. I don't feel like doing anything all day and all night.

Chelsea, how come you poo and pee so much? Your funny!

Mommy loves your mamma a lot too!

Bye...stay cool.

Shamu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home