Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, July 11

Are ya feeling hot hot hot?

Mama and I slept in until ten. Looks like she is not working for real. I was so happy I licked her face when I woke up. Around noon mama got all dressed up and put on ugly shoes. This can only mean one thing. Job Interview. I was disgusted. She only needs one job. Taking care of me. I tried to pee on her shoe before she left but, she caught me sniffing around and took me outside. I will have to do that next time. Who would hire someone who reeks of urine? Nobody I know...and hey, I know dogs. Anyways, upset with mama.
Papa played ball with me while mama was gone. When she came home she bought me a new toy! LOVE that mama!
Later in the day mama took me for a walk. We stopped at two different houses. They had dogs too. Mama and I see them around the neighbourhood. One of the dogs is Max. Max is a black german shepherd. Max is older and very calm. Although he can't be bothered with me I am afraid of him. Mama kept trying to get me closer to Max but, I would not go. The other house we stopped at is home to a dog named Katie. Katie is thirteen years old and going through menopause. In fact she is on estrogen. I wanted to play with her but, she does not like me. I guess she must be jealous of my youth. Besides, in this crazy weather everyone is experiencing hot flashes so no sympathy from me!! Speaking of heat. I need water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home