Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, July 9

Party People in Da House!


Mama and Papa had a big gathering today! All their friends came over at the same time. I was in complete heaven. I got oodles of attention and there was so much food! Mama fed me chicken and steak! Needless to say I am no longer angry with her. She has completely redeemed herself. Mama's friends all gushed over me. Mama spent most of the day proudly telling stories about me. Mama showed off the pink poodle room upstairs that her and papa dedicated to me. People took turns looking at the scrapbook mama made about me. Mama held me in her arms for a long time! I kept licking her face and she kept telling everyone how much I loved her. I do but, the fact that she had remnants of steak sauce on her cheek was my main motivater! This party was definitely for me. I was so happy and so excited I didn't even go poopie today. I also did not nap today so I am so tired. I am going to go to bed even though there are still people here. I can only be so cute and accomodating for so long. The gig is up. It's bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home