Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, July 4

They went out!

Mama and Papa went out today. They left me alone for five hours! The nerve! I slept, went upstairs and played with my toys up there. Came back downstairs and played with a ball. Not much fun when nobody around to play with. I got bored so I went to sleep. I heard a noise and woke up. It was them! Woohoo! I went nuts and acted all neglected and got lots of attention! Mama was kissing me like crazy and papa kept saying how much they missed me. I played along. After all they are kind of nice and probably will give me some steak later out of guilt!
Anyhow, I cuddled with mama for a while and then suddenly there was a big bang! I jumped up six feet in the air! Mama tried consoling me. I was so scared I ran into my crate. I go in there when I am scared or mama is talking too loud. Mama came and got me out. She brought me to the window and showed me it was raining. She was trying to explain where the noise came from and then BOOM! there it was again! I shivered and then realized the noise must be coming from outside. Doesn't affect me. I went back to sleep. Mama took me for a long walk with one of her friends. I charmed the neighbourhood as usual. They can't get enough of me. I looked extra cute because we got caught in the rain and I was soaked. This time no loud noises with the rain, I guess the sky was no longer angry. Got home and had a chicken leg! My favorite! I love my mama and papa!! Then I went back to sleep. What a busy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home