Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, August 19

Mama is older than ever!

Mama is really old now. She had a birthday last week. I was sure to buy her some pink roses. I used my poodle points at the department store to get them. She was quite happy with them and gave me lots of kisses. Here we are enjoying her day and I am enjoying a toy bone.















Mama is very nice and takes really good care of me. I love her so much and appreciate everything that she does. I really don't mean to wake her up every couple of hours but, sometimes I am just bored, can't sleep or want to play. Sometimes I just want a late night snack. I promise to try and let Mama sleep more. That way she won't get anymore unnecessary wrinkles. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!

12 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Happy Belated Barkday to Chelsea's mom... Haa.. Chelsea, you mom looks totally cute in that 2nd pic. It's nice and generous of you to share your bone with her!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

help me 2 wish ur mummy 'happy birthday'...


wish her 'pretty alwiz'

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger fee said...

happy burpday miss mama!

you both look gorgeous! are you showing her how to be a supermodel too?

loves,
fee

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

HAppy belated Chelsea's mama. Im sure she love that bone.

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Happy Birthday to your mom. You sure are nice to share your toy bone with her. :)

~ Girl girl

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Happy birthday to your dear mummy Chelsea!

Katy x

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday to Chelsea's mom! How sweet you are to share your bone!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

happy belated birthday to chelsea mommy!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger ChaChi Lu said...

Happy Birthday to your Mamma. She must be so thrilled to be 19 now! I don't see ANY wrinkles, only smiles!

You are a spoiled little poodle ~ my kind of gal!

Cheers!

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Hah! I wake up my lady at least once a night and really early in the morning, I think they secretly like it, even if they complain!

Murph

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, Happy Birthday my future mother-in-law!!! You look so young, and not old at all! (It's always good to score points with mother-in-laws!)

Chelsea, I love your smile in the last photo. You are so generous to share your treats with your mom. I'm sure you made her so happy :)

Your man,
T-man

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

iiMama is lovely and beautiful. If my Carter saw her, he must kiss her… Carter also is lovely and handsome who have brought happiness not only to me but to all my friends at millionairematch.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home