Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, July 5

Island Girl

Still on my European modelling assignment. I am in Greece today, arrived late afternoon. I have a runway show to do tomorrow here. I actually got to rest today! I decided I just wanted to relax so I went to the beach on one of Greece's beautiful islands. The best part is that nobody recognized me so I was not bothered. I did get a lot of attention though seeing as I was nude. (The beach was a nude beach)
I know, I know, What was I thinking? I could of made all those men's hearts stop or caused accidents but, nbody was hurt so don't worry. And I wore lots of sunscreen and my hat. A supermodel must always protect their assets.

10 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea, you said you are in greece but did i see you with an axe standing in front of t-man coz he kisses huskee??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Chelsea, you look so stylist with that pink cap.
Will you bring something nice for T-man in Greece?

~ girl girl

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, I can hardly wait to see where you're off to next!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Ok, you are just hilarious. Very, chic, yet very funny. Love your pink blog. Mine is the color of mocha, since my mom is addicted to coffee. Come visit me sometime! Luv, ~Bailey~

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, Chelsea, you move FAST! I was just ready to fly to Italy, but now you're in Greece! It sounds like you're safe there. Just be careful not to show too much on the beach or you will cause a riot!!

Your faraway & not kissing Huskee man,
T-man

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

No sunglasses????

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Did you say NUDE BEACH??? My my my my my... Boy do I feel miss out now.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

Chelsea, that's a lovely bonnet you are wearing.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Headgirl said...

My, oh my, you are a little jet-setter! And, of course such a glamorous one too!
Enjoy your travels.
Hope Mamma is to

Pats & best wishes
Blue

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Ahhh.. please don't listen to Boo. The only reason why T-Man (plus Simba and Boo) won my kissing contest was because my Maggie #2 got jealous and I had to make up for it by putting an end to the contest. However, to be fair to those who responded, I gave away the prizes to BOYs only. . sheesh..
Anyway, you look gorgeous as always and T-Man only has his eyes for you..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home