Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, July 16

Too pooped to party

My European modelling assignment is nearly over. They had a big going away party for me last night but, I didn't go. Part of it was because I am simply exhausted and part of it was to keep the mystique. You know, keep my fans wanting more.
I enjoy my work but, I must admit will enjoy some time off again. My hips are sore from sashaying, my eyelids weak from batting them, my long legs tired from strutting, my neck is tense from doing that pose where I walk away from the audience and then turn back to look at them one last time (My trademark by the way)

I am resting up now. My work in Europe is done. Mama is packing for me of course - need to keep my delicate paws unscathed should I be needed for a hand advertisement.
I am going to get some well deserved beauty sleep.
NOT that I need it.

10 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger fee said...

o my, u look tired! methinks you need to head to the spa after this for your mud treatment!

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure look very tired there. Hope you had a good rest Chelsea

~girl girl

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You've worked so hard Chelsea! I think it's time for a vacation! Gosh you've been so many places - where would you choose?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

beauty queen definately deserve a beauty sleep...

vacation can really make us exhausted

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
Is that the special sleep pose that gives you such a long slender neck? You look lovely even while asleep, as always my dear. Hurry home soon! Your man is waiting for you.

Your lucky man,
T-man

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey chelsea, with all the travelling, aren't u missing t-man?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Glad to hear that u are gonna have a well-deserved break from the catwalk..
Are you going to some nice island for a getaway with T-Man?

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Sounds like it's time for you to hit the beach in Tahiti. Can you say Mai-Tai?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I feel tired just hearing about your Euro adventures! Sleep well Chelsea.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

get lots of rest. you are a girl on the go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home