Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, July 9

After my runway show in Greece I flew to Spain where I had a magazine shoot for Canine Klein perfume. I am their new spokes model. They wanted me naturally because I excude confidence, class and beauty. I hope to be an inspiration to all bitches everywhere (And I mean that in the most respectful sense ever)
Here's a sneak peek of the shot they chose for the campaign.








I wore the necklace T-Man gave me for Valentine's day. The photographer thought it was a nice touch and brought out my eyes.


If you buy Canine Klein please remember you spray it on your bum bum. Otherwise other doggies won't be able to be captivated by your aroma. Enjoy!

7 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I'm tickled to a T that you wore my necklace in that photo shoot! It does bring out the sparkle in your eyes. That little lace number is so sexy too. You will indeed be an inspiration to bitches around the world.

Your proud man,
T-man

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

The camera loves you Chelsea, mwah mwah!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Any chance that you'd be stopping by Singapore in your World Tour? You are so famous here a lot of us would love to see you in paw-son!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

spray in the bum huh. ok ok. but where do i get it?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You look stunning as always Chelsea! Love your lace wrap! Thanks for the perfume tip!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Lookin' good! I need a nice fancy collar like that. Where did you get it? Milan? Rome? Luv, ~Bailey~

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

You are our top Canadian model...no one like you!

Love and meows
from
Lizzie and Ellie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home