Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, July 31

Ode to my good friend Oscar

Mama and I were completely and utterly devastated to hear the news about our dear blogging buddy Oscar. Mama has been crying a lot because she is so in love with me and cannot even begin to imagine what Oscar's mum and dad are going through right now.
Mama did remind me that Oscar had a wonderful life, albeit a short one unfortunately. He had very loving parents who gave him what every dog wants and needs........LOVE. For that, we are all grateful.
I will miss Oscar very much, he always wrote the wittiest comments on my blog and always found ways to compliment me and encourage me to be me!
Dog with blogs will NEVER be the same without you my dear dear friend.
We will always remember you and your incredibly gentle nature, your grand personality and your loyal friendship.
I, for once, at a complete loss for words.
Oscar you will be in our hearts, on our minds and in our memories forever.

9 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oscar sure is special to us. I'll always remember he as a sweet boy.

~ girl girl

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Dandy Duke said...

Oscar was the best of the best! He'll never be forgotten!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Amen.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Thank you for such a lovely tribute to our darling Oscar. Please try not to be sad Chelsea and your mum. We hope that in time we will all be albe to remember Oscar for the funny, clever little clown he was. We have updated Oscar's blog today and have thought of some nice ways to remember him.

With lots of love to you & mummy.

Katy & Martin x

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger fee said...

hugs.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

We are all going to miss Oscar. We have our happy memories though. We are lucky to have gotten to share his life.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

That was a lovely tribute, sweetie. You always know just the right things to say. I'm sure Oscar's parents found comfort from your message.

Your man,
T-man

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Yep, we're very sad here too...

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger fee said...

hi chelsea, i hope you're feeling better already.

loves,
fee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home