Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, July 4

Italy will never be the same

I flew (first class of course) to Italy this morning. I had a photo shoot first thing and then got to enjoy a real fine italian cuisine lunch. Lucky for me I am the world's only supermodel who eats!
Nothing says lovin like spaghetti and meatballs. I had an afternoon runway show in Milan for Doggy and Bandanna (The furry designer related to Dolce and Gabanna) where I was the star in a beautiful red silk dress. The only thing that went wrong was that the italian males were after me every minute. (It's my volumptuous frame and long eyelashes that get them)
So I had to take a gondola to get back to my hotel to avoid the mobs.


I am ready for bed now. Must fly out again tomorrow to the next location on my assignment.
Until tomorrow....

Ciao for now

11 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

Hey Chelsea, you look very fetching in your red gown.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Chelsea,
You lead a very busy life.... :) I hope your runway shows and photoshoots are going well.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh italian cuisine.. That must be really really yummy

~ girl girl

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Phew Chelsea, reading this does make you realise that the model lifestyle isn't as glam as you'd think. I'd settle for the meatballs though!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Good for you for eating Chelsea! Those other models are too stick thin! A little meat on your bones looks much healthier in my opinion!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Chelsea, you lucky girl!!!

I wanna eat Italian cuisine too!

~Jay

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger *Sasha* said...

hello chelsea,
you are one cute and pretty supermodel!
you must hv enjoyed your italy trip very much esp in first class! i wish i am you!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!! We're so glad you're able to blog again! I don't know how you do it all, what with your international modeling career and all.
Welcome back to the blog-osphere! We missed you!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

red is your color!

Murph

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Sounds like you're a real jetsetter!

I've never talked to a real model before!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Those Italian men!! I don't trust them at ALL!! I'm glad you managed to find that gondola and glide to safety my dear.

I must fly to Italy immediately to protect you!! Maybe Ayatollah Mugsy can let us stay with the Pope Pius Pug. (My mom also works for an Italian company. Maybe she has some connections.)

Your jealous and worried man,
T-man

PS: Don't worry about the kissing contest. It was only for the chance to kiss Huskee. I didn't even know I entered it (hee hee!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home