Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, July 11

Morroccan Heat

I am in Morrocco briefly. Man it's hot to begin with and now that I have arrived it is really SIZZLING....... (A reference to my beauty of course)
I did a Ar-man-is a best friend - i (Armani to you humans) runway show while I am here but, I didn't really do much else. It is too hot for a furball like myself. I stayed in my air conditioned hotel room for most of my day while I had Mama (my agent, secretary, muse etc) running around doing errands for me.
Here I am in my plush robe waiting for room service.
And here I am waiting for Mama to run my bath.
This was me looking for the mint they always leave on my pillow.
And since being a supermodel is so.....draining...Here I am taking a cat nap. (pardon the pun)







14 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I just love your bathrobe! It's so chic. Or do you call it a caftan? I'm glad you didn't choose to cover your head in the more traditional dress, or we would miss seeing your shiny black curls.

Your admiring man,
T-man

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
You are right! It's such a coincidence and did you notice that our bathrobes are quite similar? (But of course yours is from a posh 5Star hotel!!)
You are really going places.. let me know when you do your Asia tour ok?

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Phew Chelsea, hope your next assignment is somewhere nice and cold.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh, and I tagged you for a game! Check out my blog for details if you want to play.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow chelsea, you and huskee boy are both in bathrobe today. hmmm... r u two have something something going on?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

hehehehe Boo took the words right out of my mouth! You and Huskee are both in your bathrobes today. I hope T-man is not reading this!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Wow you are sooo fantatstic!

You look so smashing in that robe - we hope your mama is giving you plenty of water.

Hey did you ride a camel? Our pops parents are from Morrocco can you say hi to his relatives for us?

Hurry Back Chelsea!

We are waiting for you and all of our friends want autographs!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger the many Bs said...

You do look stunning in your robe.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

We are soooooooooo fortunate to have a superpoodle for a cousin.

Love you,

Lizzie and Ellie
Meow!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

So are you and Huskee sharing today?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

What?!?!? What's this I hear about Huskee in a bathrobe?

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Chelsea, you look really cute in that robe. :)

~ girl girl

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger fee said...

me too! i love your plush robe! will you please take me along next time?

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Chelsea, it looks like hard work being a supermodel! J x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home