Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, July 29

Mama is so proud of us!

Mama and I did something we never did before. She took me for a walk and let me off the leash! She has never done this before because she is terrified I will run off or get distracted and run into traffic. We went to a lovely park where I believe dead people live (Humans call it a cemetary) Mama felt that it was safe because nobody was around and the area she let me free in had no roads near it. I loved it! I was a very good girl and listened to Mama. She is so very proud of me. It is certainly a milestone for me and for Mama (You know she has a hard time letting go......)
Here are some photos of the wonderful experience








































9 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea, I'm so proud of you too!! Of course, who could ever doubt you would be fabulous off leash. After all, do you wear a leash on the catwalk? I'm sure you know how to strut your stuff sans restraint.

My mom takes me to the cemetery sometimes to visit Grandpa's grave. She's afraid I'm going to lift my leg on the headstones, so she keeps me on a leash (phooey!)

Your leashed man,
T-man

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

being a good girl will definately b rewarding...who will wanna get their neck being tie up...

but better dun get misbehave and runaway, even juz for a second..or else, ur mum will tie u back again...

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, it must be great to walk without your leash. :)


~ girl girl

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations! I hope there's lots more off-leash for you! You're very lucky.

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey, it's MUCH more fun being off leash, isn't it? Sounds like you had lots of fun. J x

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh I never try the off leash walk before. Mom just dont trust me!!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Wow! I was once off leash too, I ran and hid and didn't come back when called...oh, and I only got off leash cause my lady accidently dropped it. I don't know why she won't let me do it again!

Murph

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Cool! I'm glad you were so good!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Ari_1965 said...

No off-leash dog parks in your area? They are a lot of fun. In my area, some of the off-leash parks are entirely fenced so owners don't have to worry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home