Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, July 3

Je suis en Paris

Hey peeps, I told you I am on a modelling assignment. Right now I am in Paris. I am doing a runway show for a new haute couteur doggie fashion line. It is very exciting and very posh although I am not at liberty to say who the designer is for confidentiality reasons. I am sipping non alcoholic wine and eating bits of cheese every chance I get. I am also taking long afternoon naps because that is what the French do.
Ok so, at home I eat cheese whenever I can and take long naps but, this is different. The people here are fairly nice and I am getting loads of respect because I am a poodle and you all know that the french love us poodles.
Ooops, Mama just knocked on my dressing room door, I have to go get fitted for a sequin halter dress that they are saving for the finale...well, did you expect any other supermodel dog to wear the dress of the evening???
Anyways, avoire for now and take care mes amies.....I will write tomorrow.
T--Man...Je T'Aime!!! That means I love you in French and it's sad that I am in the romantic city without my special gentleman but, I carry the picture you gave me and stare at it daily. If the picture is not available, I just stare at myself since we look so much alike.
Gotta go...the catwalk is calling....

(I leave with some photos I posed for in front of the French Riviera today - IN-cognito ofcourse or I would of been hounded for my pawtograph)


7 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

oh Chelsea, finally, you are back.
I misssssssssssss you sooooooooooo much dear.

Wow,Paris. I heard thats a beautiful place. You are such a lucky dog, in a modeling assigment somemore. Chelsea the super model!!

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Chelsea, you sure have the looks of a supermodel

~ girl girl

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow Chelsea, you really know how to work that Riviera chic look.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger fee said...

oui? au lait? bonjour? plaisir? you must teach me some french and show me the walk when you come back!!!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Ooh La La! T-man must be nervous that he's going to lose you to a suave French doggy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You look SO sexy and mysterious in those sunglasses....OOH LA LA!! I hope those French poodlemen aren't giving you too much attention. Maybe I can join you for a romantic rendezvous...

Your jetsetting man,
T-man

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Bon jour, Chelsea. U R quite a jet setter. Lucky little thing.

U look gorgeous in that scarf & sunshade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home