Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, July 2

I'm on assignment.

I havn't blogged for so long that my secretary (Mama) nearly forgot our password to get onto blogger. I am on a modelling assignment right now which is another reason why I have not been blogging. I just read T-Man's blog and he misses me so much that I have been inspired to blog. I really miss him and all my friends here at dogs with blogs. So much in fact that I promise to make an effort to blog as much as I can. Even though the runway calls, the cameras flash all around me and I continue to sashay in uncomfortable yet VERY flattering outfits....I do miss you all.

Don't hate me because I am beautiful....
XOOXOXOX
Chelsea the supermodel............who is back!

8 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Chelsea. Good to see you back to blogging. Please post more of your modeling photos. :)

~ girl girl

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Chelsea!! CHELSEA!! You are back! Welcom back.. we all missed you.. (and you still look as glamourous as ever..)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My dearest Chelsea,
I'm SO happy and relieved to hear your voice (in print) and see your beautiful face again. I've missed you so much my darling. My days and nights have been lonely without you.

I've been undergoing acupuncture to make myself more healthy and manly for you. I hope you will love the new "age" T-man.

A million sloppy kisses and nose rubs for you my sweet...

Your one and only man,
T-man

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Chelsea,
More piktures please!! :) I'm so happy you're back.

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I am sooooo glad you're back pretty girl. What a hectic life you have, wowee.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Chelsea! I'm so glad you're back and I can see by reading the comments that so is T-man! You look as stunning as always!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Finally, U R back. We miss you so. T-man missed you so much I didn't dare ask him about you incase he "breaks down".

Do show us some of your recent projects!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Headgirl said...

Hi Chelsea,
So good to have back.
TY for your nice comments about my guest book BUT you didn't leave a pretty photo of your-self!
Maybe next visit - must have a super model among my friends!
Lots of pats
Blue
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home