Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, October 1

Caught white handed!

Mama thought I was peacefully playing in my poodle room (A pink and white room Mama and Papa created especially for moi) Truth was, Mama was cleaning and running around doing stuff and not paying enough attention to me. So I got bored and ripped up the white comforter on my poodle bed. I figured that should get her attention since I am always so well behaved and never rip anything up. It's time Mama saw how neglected doggies acted! Well, When she first came into the room and found me I panicked. I was not sure if she would be upset with me. So I casually looked away as if ripping up comforters was no cause of concern and very natural behavior.

















However, Mama let out a big gasp noise and ran off. I thought she was really upset with me. Then she came running in the room with her camera. Of all things! Turns out she thought it was the cutest thing she ever saw. (I wonder if she would of felt the same way if it were one of her shoes?)
Mama even called Papa to come and see and they had a good laugh about it. Humans are weird.

9 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
My mom thinks you look just like me, especially in the second picture! She often sees me sitting with a pile of fluff between my paws. Way to go!! Now we have even more in common!
Tail wags and snuffs,
T-man

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Oh Chelsea, she thinks it's cute of you to rip out the comforter?

You did not achieve your aim of telling her you have been neglected. Maybe you could try peeing instead...

** please do not tell your mummy that I taught you this *********

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea. oh boy... is your mom gonna stitch back your comforter. Hey, at least she didn't get mad at you. hee

~ fufu

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Ohh Chelsea, I see you have taken to my suggestion to not take your parents' ignorance in silence!! Good girl Chelse!

By the way, I did try to hook up with that T-man look a like, but I think he thought he was way too hot for me *humpt*, so he just ignored me and kept playing with his stick........ I mean, not even a butt sniff, can you believe that??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

You were simply redecorating your room! Your mom is much more understanding than my Human.
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey is that a picture of you and your mom on your pillow!? Neat!

My Mommy has a Brighton wallet with a picture of me and my Lucky on it.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

COOL! Good work, Chelsea!
Play bows, Zim

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Chelsea
I will call you
The rabbit that ate your humans comforter on their bed!!Good Chelsea!!woof-woof
Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home