Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, October 2

Stairway to Heaven

Yes T-Man.
Here it is. The stairway to heaven.

See if your mom has Led Zepplin in her cd collection and then take a listen to the song "Stairway to Heaven." I am sure they were referring to me when they wrote it. They must of been. After all, they also wrote the song "Black Dog"

Yep, about me as well.
And everyone wonders why I think the world revolves around me. It's simple. It's because it does.

7 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger verniciousknids said...

I just read through your backlog of entries...hysterical stuff, I love it!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My beautiful angel, you are a vision with your shining eyes and soft smile. Yes, the world revolves around you (and me!).
Your admiring man,
T-man

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Oh, I'm sure they were referring to you. Really! :)

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Chelsea...I hate to break this to ya, but Isabella beat BOTH of us to stardom already...sigh.. she's now recording and rapping (without her mom knowing of course).

ps. check out the X-mas Card Exchage and see if you're interested!! (your boyfriend T-man is doing it *hint*)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea,
That's such a cool pic of you where I can see your shiny eyes. ;)

~ fufu

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! COOL, Chelsea!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Maybe it's just me, but that kinda looks like a "scary" stairway to heaven Chelsea. Be careful up there!

Your pal,
Roo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home