Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, September 21

It's quite Pawsible.

It's quite pawsible that I am a little obsessive compulsive. I am constantly licking my paws. All of Mama's doggie manuals say it's behavorial. Obviously these writers have no idea what they are talking about. I don't have behavior problems. I am just very aware of my vanity. I like to keep clean and look beautiful. If that's considered a behavioral issue than what can I say?
Guilty as charged.
Guilty but, stunning as heck.

5 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I lick my paws all the time too! Mom thinks the grass makes them itchy. We can be obsessive compulsive together.

By the way, you look stunning on that rug!

Paw licks,
T-man

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

chelsea~
It's just your way of being different in your own personal space. Thats all.I have a little vanity when I ware nothing but a collar,A shiny coat is a happy coat ,Woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too much ... really ....

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger e said...

Fei licks her paws too and licks Caz when he comes back from a run. nothing like sweat and stink... yum

love
Fei & E

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Chelsea, visit my blog & tell me which little puppy can potentially be as cute as you. One of them may be my sibling. Will I still be my Mama's boy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home