Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, September 11

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

I am going to the spa tomorrow. I will get a trim, my nails done and get a bath that'll leave me smelling fresh as a daisy. My hair is unruly, a little matted, my nails are too long (Mama and Papa can hear me coming when they are trying to sneak a snack from me) So it's time...for my beauty treatment. Yes, people. (And my doggie fans alike) Being this beautiful does require some effort. None on my part.
Even though I need to go get groomed - I must say. I am still one hot tamale. Just look at me. I know you can't see my eyes but, let's face it...you probably weren't looking there anyhow.
T-Man is sure one lucky stud!

3 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
Be sure to enjoy yourself at that spa. Don't let anyone rush you. Relax and enjoy the massages, pedicures, and whirlpool bath. You will emerge looking even more beautiful than ever!!
Doggie kisses,
T-man

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea,
Woh, you get to go spa. Sounds great with all the pedicures. You'll be even more pretty after that.
Can I link you in my blog?

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I also want to go for SPA!!!

I hope you enjoyed your session. :)

By the way, I've linked you up. Hope you do not mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home