Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, August 29

Stinky farty farts

Boy I stink. I have had some nasty gas today. Mama calls them farty-farts. They smell bad but, I don't even flinch. Everyone else in the room does though. That's why I enjoy being a dog. We don't have flatulence hang ups. Nature calls and we deliver. I make no apologies. If I gotta pass wind I let it blow baby! I pity the fool that is in the line of fire.


5 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

I like to fart loudly,
then chase my tail to catch the noise.Nice reads.

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Wow, I pity those who are down-wind from you.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Mine are silent.........but, deadly

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

My farts are the same way! When they get pretty potent (takes paint off walls), mom gives me some anti-gas pills in a hot dog piece. I don't make any noise when I fart though. They are all silent but deadly. Sometimes mine are so bad my mom and dad use Vicks up their noses (that stuff prevents even skunk stinky smells from getting in their noses. The kitty sibs just give me a dirty look. Found your site listed on Gruff Puppy's site.

C-K-C

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My mom laughs at me because I fart on my walks, and jump in surprise at the sound. I didn't know they were supposed to make a sound. Usually they are the deadly silent kind too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home