Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, September 5

Curly Girlie

I hear murmurings of a grooming appointment. Darn. I thought they forgot. You can see how much my hair has grown though. The other day I went to poop and it got stuck in my curly bum hair. That's usually a sign to the human folk that it's time to book an appointment.
I like my shaggy look. I think it has a savage ambience to it. I look fierce!
On the other hand, my bum is itchy, my paw fur is tangled and the hair around my eyes is so long that when Mama calls me and has a treat in her hand, I can't make out if it's a treat worth running for or not. So I run anyway. I am afraid all this running may ruin my ample figure. I must not do that. I have an image to uphold.
I guess I have to growl and bear it. The clippers are coming to get me.

5 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hi,
You do look nice with curly hair. But maybe you can trim at bit at your eyes area so that you can see if there is treats. :)

~ fufu

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Chelsea, I think you look very cute with your curls, can definitely tell you are T-man's supermodel girlfriend!!

Nice to meet you too,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger fee said...

noooooo! don't cut your hair! i like your pretty curly fur! please show us an 'after' pix. i hope you'll still look pretty!

loves,
fee

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You black dogs are just so hard to photograph - my sister is like that and she looks like a black blob in most of our photos. Maybe if you get a haircut we'll see you better! If not - just pass the treats to me!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My lady does not look like a black blob -- she is beautiful and very sexy!! Her gorgeous curls may need a slight trim, but otherwise, she's perfect!

Chelsea - good luck with the grooming. I know you can stand just one more session. Be brave!

Your man,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home