Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, September 9

Confusion and Chaos

Once in a blue moon (I guess the moon is very sad and depressed and this doesn't happen much thus, the expression) Mama gives me a big denta bone to chew on. They are supposedly good for my teeth but, I love them because they are yummy. They are pretty big though and you can see I have a small supermodel frame so it takes me a long time to eat one. I chew on it a bit and then I panic. I need to hide it from the humans. Why you ask? Have you see the way Mama eats? Anyhow, I hide the bone. Then decide the hiding spot is too obvious. Then I re-hide it. Then I catch Mama watching me from the corner of her eye. So I re-hide it. Then I decide I want another little chew so I go get it again. Then I stash it somewhere else.
This goes on all day. Sometimes I forget where I put it last. I usually figure it out after re-visiting all my other hiding spots. Papa thinks it's funny to take it and move it when I am not looking.
I'll show him funny! I am going to pee in his new shoes.
Hell hath no fury like a poodle scorned!

7 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger e said...

hehehe
you're cute, chelsea! Over at our home, Eve and Caz are into the minimalist thing and there's no where I can hide my precious coveted items. But i've just discovered the laundry basket...[insert evil laughter]

see ya around
Fei & E

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I totally hear you girlfriend!! I do the same thing with treasured chew toys that are edible. We've got to protect our stash from those ravenous mamas.
Your man,
T-man

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I'd just hide one of Papa's shoes, see how HE likes it, heh heh heh.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

You go gal. If you have a chance, try peeing on his brand new white shirt! I did it once & it fixed the whole "its not funny to hide my treats" issue! Of cos, not after some major punishment...

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger fee said...

halo chelsea,

i'd say, pee in papa's shoe and HIDE IT! will be fun when he finds it several days later. that'll teach him a lesson for hiding your bone!

loves,
fee

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Are you sure he would know it was YOU that peed in his shoe? I say squat and pee on his foot when he is WEARING subject shoe!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

You are a funny gal.....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home