Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, August 31

She loves me....yah, yah, yah.

Mama and I cuddle a lot and we are both very affectionate with each other. Here we are cuddling just before I started to dictate my blog to her. This is how we spend a typical evening.

















Then I kiss Mama.
















Then she kisses me back.















Then I kiss Mama again. (Maybe this time she'll sneak me a treat?)
















Then she kisses me back. I am lucky to have a nice Mama who loves me dearly and lets me do whatever I darn well please. Life is good.

7 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I can tell you love your mama lots. You are both very lucky to have each other!!
Hugs & doggie nose rubs,
T-man

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom and I spend the evenings like that too :D btw Chelsea, you are so adorable!
Love,
Julie

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

I hope you washed your "face" well after mama gave you kisse kisse's as humans spread germs !!!

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I lived closer I'd kiss and cuddle you too, woof woof!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger katy said...

You are soooo cute!
Love,
Daisy & Diesel

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

chelesa~
I just love the color of your hair,
how adorable!woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Hey there Chelsea,

Nice to meet you!

You know you've got a good look to ya - I think puppy fame could definately be in your future! Although, you might want to consider moving to Los Angeles. Lots of entertainment action here.

However, the puppy industry is rather rough these days... looks are no longer really enough, you've got to find an angle, you know?

Can you roller-blade or anything?

And, of course, I'd love to see some headshots, or maybe a fashion shoot - that is if your stud, T-man, doesn't mind.

Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home