Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, September 6

I walk the line!

I want to share with you one of my daily walks. I love them! I brave the cracked terrains and pre-sprinkled grass every day. I am fearless and an adventurer!
















I explore and investigate !

















I stop to smell the roses so to speak. Must know what everything is and what impact it has on me.
















I am very athletic and love to climb stairs. Just call me Chelsea Balboa.
















I get to the top and yell "MAMA!" - I would yell Adrienne! But, that would make no sense cuz that is not mama's name. (Note to self, try and get her to change it so that I could yell out Adrienne just like in the Rocky movie)
















Mama's versions of our walks together are quite different than mine. She tells everyone that I am lazy and lie down a lot. She thinks I do it on purpose so that she can carry me. Ok, I know in this picture I am lying down but, possibly I was cathing my breath or possibly laying low so that a male dog did not sense my sensuality and try something. (I just hate when they can't take no for an answer!)















Alright, alright, maybe Mama's got a point. Or...maybe she's crazy. Only she knows the truth. Doggone it!

7 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

OK, I've got to try that lying down trick sometime when Mom takes me on those really long walks. You've got such good ideas.
Your man,
T-man

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Kelvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Kelvin said...

Did you help to "sprinkle" the grass ??? When we go for walks, we get put in a backpack, so we can see the lovely ladies um........best left unsaid.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

How is it that every time I lay down I get yank by the collar. My MaMa will not carry me regardless! You one lucky pooch

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't I wish I can just lie down when I'm tired walking home from school? Chelsea, you lucky dog ;)
Julie

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I think it looks like you are skulking down in attack mode.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea,
You look so cute in the last pic. ;)

~ fufu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home