Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, August 28

Casting Call!

I've decided the mail man is useless. Well, I thought that before but, now I really think it!! No scripts or movie offers or anything have come rolling in since I've been with the dogs with blogs network so I have decided to take matters into my own paws. I am going to direct my own movie! I am currently casting for characters. The movie will be about my own life. As always, I am the star. I just need a few wretched looking pets to be my sidekicks. No pretty pooches need apply since I don't to distract the audience from my natural beauty.
No leading men need apply. I already have one. My T-Man. Sigh.

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Can I play the funny sidekick please?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Don't worry about my script, baby. I can just stand there looking cool. I can also ad lib in a pinch.
Your cool T,
T-man

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger yll said...

T-man,
I just realized you can sign off as "your cute T,"!

Get it?! "Cute T", "cutie"? That's super-cute, just like you & Chelsea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home