Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, July 25

Being me is draining....
















Mama took me out visiting today. As per usual I was charming as heck and the centre of attention. I love to ham it up. Must be my supermodel side. I love people. I love doing tricks for them and licking them and stealing their food when they aren't looking.
I am exhausted from being Miss Congeniality.
And so, just like the crowned Miss Universe did the other night....I am passing out.
(Only I ate today, I don't think she did)
My bed is calling. Bye.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea, you are a vision of beauty stretched out on that floor! I'm glad you're getting some rest from your supermodel schedule, but sweetie, you need to be sleeping on a soft cushion!!

Your sleepy man,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home