Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, May 2

Mama's a dancing machine
















Mama came home, took me out for a walk then rushed home and changed her clothes into something comfy. Ooh - I thought maybe another walk? No such luck. She was in front of the tv jumping, dancing, stomping her feet to some really loud music and some woman who kept yelling "That's it! Four more, three more, two more"........I barked my head off! What was she thinking??? I have never seen Mama do this? I got scared and kept barking and finally Mama calmed me down and assured me she was fine. (Yeah - in her mind maybe)
Then she was lying on the floor trying to get up and she couldn't. I jumped on her ready to give her mouth to mouth or provide assistant when suddenly she gently pushed me out of the way and said, "Chelsea! Please! I am trying to do sit ups!!"
Sit ups??? Well for someone who was trying to sit up , she sure was having a hard time. I was just trying to help.
I will never understand humans.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh that must have been scary for you seeing your mama acting all strange and stuff. That was quick thinking about the mouth to mouth. If I come over to visit, we can practice CPR together so you will be ready for the next emergency. Don't worry, my mom acts weird too when the weather gets warm. Something about fitting in swimsuits... As if we'd have to even think about that - really!
Your hottie,
T-man

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I would love to practice mouth to mouth with you!! Don't tell Mama that though.....We will have to tell her we are "studying" or something.

I go for my daily walks and sometimes Mama dances around the living room but, that doesn't really count as excercise for me cuz she's holding me....but, I don't worry...I got a bikini bod and the best thing about being a dog is no need to get a bikini wax!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home