Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, April 18

Waiting for Mama
















First I wait for her to give me my breakfast. Then I wait for her to give me some of hers. Then I wait for her to come back home when she goes to work. Then she comes home, we go for a long walk and I wait for her to give me my dinner. Then I wait for her to give me some of hers. Then I wait for her to finish blogging, talking to Papa, cleaning up and finally....I wait for her to lift me on the big bed.
That's pretty much my day most of the time.

That's what I am going to call my autobiography. Waiting for Mama.

I am also working on a book about my long distance love affair. Well, the book is in my head. I havn't written it yet. Everytime I try to get something on paper I get depressed and want to eat. Then again I can come up with a million things that make me want to eat.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My beautiful poodle lady in waiting... what could be more romantic? But you shouldn't have to wait for anyone -- everyone should be waiting "on" you hand and foot. If I was there, I would cater to your every wish.. after I had taken a long nap and eaten a snack (to build up the energy of course!).

Kisses and belly rubs,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home