Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, April 25

Playmates
















I love my toys. Did I mention that? Each and every one is precious to me. Mama washes them all and inspects them to make sure they are not ripped. Sometimes I rip them by accident but, I bring them to Mama. She sews them up. She is like a doctor. A strange doctor.
Kind of like that "HOUSE" guy on TV. Only Mama's not as mean. Well, unless she is hungry.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Uh-oh, you'd better hide those toys if I come over. I might lose control and start chewing everything in sight. It's my obsession. Of course, you're my other obsession, but I'll just give you kisses and nose rubs.
XOXOXO
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home