Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, April 19

Carry on!

Mama says she is tired. From what? We went for a long walk today and it was so nice out. Mama had to carry me home though because I plopped down on the grass and refused to walk. I did well for around 40 minutes and then decided I wanted to be carried. I wasn't tired...it was purely for the diva aspect. People smiled at Mama and made snide comments about me being spoiled and lazy. Ofcourse I am. I am a poodle. HELLO !!!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Poor sweetie, getting so tired (or pretending to?). Either way, it's good your mom was able to carry you home. We've trained our moms well!
Snuggles,
T-man

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger yll said...

Chelsea, you crack me up! And after 40 mins, you're right. 40 mins on diva-poodle paws is like 40 mins in 4-in heels for ladies (like moi & yo mama). But it's a good thing you've got a loving mama who is happy to carry you the rest of the way.

Remember that, & appreciate her. I know she loves & appreciates you too. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home