Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, April 17

LLLLLLLONG WEEKEND!

















We had an extra long weekend as Mama works for the government now and had the day off. I will miss her tomorrow when she goes back to work. We went for an extra long walk today, we all slept in, cuddled on the couch. Mama made a superfantastic dinner and I pretty much went to sleep after that. Everything else is a blur. I don't really understand the signifigance of Easter. I heard mumblings about some guy named Jesus on a cross who died and rose again. And then I heard that an Easter Bunny hides chocolate eggs. Did that Jesus guy rise from the dead to find some chocolate? I know that would get me motivated to come back to life....and where are my eggs? I know I can't have chocolate but, I never got any eggs. I quite like eggs.
I know I am lucky though. I ate like a princess this weekend and my poor boyfriend T-Man is on some special diet so he got his normal food and no treats. I simply have to make this up to him and eat on his behalf.
Don't worry T-Man...you had a FEAST this weekend.
Your welcome.
What are girlfriends for?

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea - I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend. I know you've been working hard at your supermodel job, so you really deserved to have a relaxing day. Most humans don't realize how much work it is being a poodle.

Nose rubs,
T-man

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

AWW chelsea u sure looks POOPED ! I was like that all afternoon !! Now I want outside again!!


spids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home