Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, April 22

I ain't nothing but a ....

Ode to my T-man. I wrote a song.

(To the tune of Hound Dog)
Hit it Elvis.....

I ain't nothing but a spoiled dog
lovesick all the time
I ain't nothing but a spoiled dog
lovesick all the time
I ain't never my boyfriend but, he's the love of my life.

I think he is High Class
but, hey so am I
I said he is High Class
and a little bit shy
He ain't never ate a rabbit
He's the apple of my eye.
So glad that he's mine.


Hope you like it....
XOXOXOXOXOXXO
Your beautiful and TALENTED girlfriend

Chelsea has left the building

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hey, I didn't know you could sing!! And a song just for me! I'm blushing...

You've got real talent! Those words are so much better than the original too. Words we poodles can relate to.

My puppy love,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home