Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, April 30

Home Made Cookies
















I am exhausted! I went for a long walk with Mama and we went out to visit friends and I ran around the backyard and played outside all day. Pooped! I tell ya! Mama decided she is not buying me treats anymore. Apparently they have too many ingredients that Mama cannot pronounce and therefore are bad for me - so she won't let me have them anymore. She is going to make them from scratch from now on. She made me peanut butter dog biscuits today. I turned my nose up at them. Mama wasn't too happy about that since she made four dozen of them. Oh well, I guess she will have to eat them herself. (She seems to think they are delicious!) In all fairness I never tried one. I know Mama means well and she is really trying to be the best Mama ever but, she used a shot glass to cut the cookie dough.

I don't think any Mother of the year award was awarded for this reason.

I could be wrong.

She tries really, really hard. God Love her.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Mmmm, peanut butter?? Can I come over??? That's my favorite!! Your mama is so nice to bake all those cookies. You should try one just to make her feel better. You can pretend to eat it, and then go hide it :)
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home