Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, May 7

Finally!
















Mama is always bragging to people how I never destroy stuff. So I decided to destroy something. I guess that's what dogs are supposed to do. I ripped up the comforter in my poodle room and tore the fluff out. That's me above holding it in between my paws. Mama didn't even get mad at me. She actually thought it was funny since she caught me red handed with the fluffy stuff in my mouth. I didn't actually chew any.
It was ok and stuff but, I won't be doing that again. Ripping stuff apart is over rated.
I just wanted to try since my boyfriend T-Man says he likes to rip his toys apart. I am way too attached to my toys to try that so I thought I would try the comforter. I am not attached to that thing at all.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Rip it up baby!! :) I'm glad you tried it at least once. I've never tried ripping up my mom's comforters...yet! Of course, I'd rather curl up on top of them and sleep.

I think your poodle room looks very cozy. Do you actually have your own bed?

Hugs and kisses,
T-man

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I knew you would be proud. Just don't tell Mama you inspired me to tear something up.

Mama really really likes you and approves of our cyber love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home