Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, April 16

After the Beef.....
















Boy am I pooped. We had a busy weekend and I went for lots of walks, visiting and the food we had was incredible. Friday we had fish. Mama and Papa had sole but, I got rainbow trout since that is the only fish I like. We had beef for dinner today. Angus Beef. Let me tell you my mouth is still watering from the memory. That is the best hunk of meat I have ever had. Paws down.
I need to sleep and digest my food and sleep some more and try and find out where Mama put the leftovers.

T-Man, I would of saved some for you but, I have no will power. Sorry. My intentions were good though. HAPPY EASTER Y'ALL!!

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Mmmm...rainbow trout and beef. My mouth is watering!! I can only dream!! You must be in heaven eating that divine food, my angel. As for me, my mom gave me the same old thing for Easter dinner (blech!) while I got to smell them eating baked ham and other goodies. It's not fair, but I guess it could be worse!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Yes, I am lucky. Sorry, don't mean to brag. I just want to share everything with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home